This salad is easy to throw together for a light lunch, or a nice side salad with you dinner main. It takes about 5-10 minutes and is delicious.
For the dressing –
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- 3 T runny honey
- 1 t dijon mustard
- slat and pepper to taste
For the salad –
- Bunch of lettuce (I use bagged or fancy lettuces)
- 2 mandarins, segmented and rinsed
- Handful of almonds, chopped coarsely
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 T dried cranberries (craisins)
- Feta, diced, to garnish
1 Whisk together the white wine vinegar, honey, mustard and salt and pepper and put in a serving cup.
2 Place the salad ingredients in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
3 Just before serving drizzle some of the dressing over the salad. Leaving some for extra drizzling if desired.